- A 50% Payment deposit is required to confirm the booking, balance 60 days prior arrival.
- For bookings that arrive within 60 days, full payment is required in advance.
- For confirmed bookings, the following cancellation charges will apply, unless otherwise specified upon discussion and special negotiations with the suppliers:
.. Cancellation between 91-120 Days is 20% of the total amount
.. Cancellation between 61-90 Days is 50% of the total amount
.. Cancellation between 0-60 days is 100% of the total amount.
- Any changes in third party rates/taxes/fees or similar, will result in the costs being passed on to the travelers - We will always work in the best interest of the clients/travelers however sometimes these are beyond our control and we have to implement the costs accordingly.
- We will require Passport copy(s) at the time of booking for park fees / air tickets purposes.
- Price based on number of guests and duration of trip, should there be a reduction in numbers, no-show, cancellation and / or early departure, will result in price re-quote.
Post Covid-19 Global Pandemic, many of our suppliers and partners have imposed a 20% non-refundable policy to cover their Operations and while we strive to work in the best interest of our partners/agents/clients, our T&C's above are for general guidelines and at all times T&C's of our partner Hotel/Lodge will take precedence .
Lifestyle Safaris & Holidays will at all times endeavour and leverage with our partners and ensure we offer the best service to our partners/clients, however, there will be moments that our suppliers will not be flexible and this will have to be passed on to the client.